Caring for your lawn in the Lansing, Michigan climate can be more difficult than it seems. Here are five tips you can follow – or hire us to complete:
- Spray herbicide on your lawn in the spring to halt weed growth.
- De-thatch your lawn before summer to help your grass grow in healthy and lush.
- Fertilize your lawn in the summer to help your grass grow thick and strong.
- Mow your lawn weekly in the summer and fall.
- Clean up fallen leaves in the fall.
You don’t have to go it alone. Call in a team of lawn care specialists to keep your yard looking green and lush. Call 517-993-8150 to speak with a lawn care expert near you.